Re: XEmbed Plugins

Braden McDaniel wrote:
Mike Melanson wrote:
Does Epiphany support XEmbed for NPAPI plugins (vs. Xt mainloop)?

It supports what the Gecko component supports; so, yes.

OpenVRML's browser plug-in uses XEmbed; it works just fine in Epiphany.

That's great news. I hope to test the XEmbed support soon (as soon as I can get a good Gnome platform with minimal effort).

So should I assume that Epiphany has the same support as Gecko for windowless plugins under X, i.e., none?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson