XEmbed Plugins

Hi,

Does Epiphany support XEmbed for NPAPI plugins (vs. Xt mainloop)? If not, are there any plans to do this? I ask because I'm working on upgrading an NPAPI plugin to use XEmbed. It makes the plugin behave nicer, e.g., the focus does not follow the mouse and the plugin can present modal dialogs that the hosting app respects (to a certain extent).

For the uninitiated, this is what Mozilla has to say about XEmbed:

  http://www.mozilla.org/projects/plugins/xembed-plugin-extension.html

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson