Re: xpdf and other alternatives

On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 22:55 -0400, Michael V. De Palatis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I thus far have not been able to find the answer to this
> question... How can I get Epiphany to use something other than
> acroread (in particular, xpdf) to view PDFs?

As a Gnome app, it should use the default application for that file
type.

In Gnome 2.14, I just tried it.  In Nautilus, right-clicking on a pdf
file and selecting "properties->open with", I found that xpdf is the
default for .pdf files.  Opening a pdf with epiphany opens it in xpdf.
I changed it in nautilus to use "Document Viewer" (Evince) and now
epiphany opens it in evince.

-Steve