xpdf and other alternatives

Hi,

I thus far have not been able to find the answer to this
question... How can I get Epiphany to use something other than
acroread (in particular, xpdf) to view PDFs?

The same question could in principle apply to other app viewers.

Note that I do not use Gnome, but regardless, Nautilus is set to use
xpdf by default (I had read somewhere that Epiphany supposedly used
the default, but I'm not sure if I'm true).

Thanks,

--
Michael V. De Palatis
Georgia Institute of Technology