Re: RSS reader extension

Op zondag 24-09-2006 om 23:45 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Martin
Sch�
> In configure.ac, line 94 is the required epiphany version.

Okay so this is fixed now, but I'm still having a hard time making it
work.
I added rss-reader to BUILD_EXTENSIONS and DIST_EXTENSIONS in the
Makefile but it doesn't build. Running ./configure
--with-extensions=rss-reader tells me that the rss-reader extension
doesn't exist, even though it's extracted into the extensions/
directory.

I'm probably overlooking something blindingly obvious here... :-/

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen