Linky-style extension in Python

Hi everyone,

I'm using the Linky extension in Firefox
( http://gemal.dk/mozilla/linky.html ), and after a quick search, I
found that there wasn't any such extension for Epiphany. That's very
useful for web-based photos albums, so I was thinking about writing my
own extension.

I looked at the sample python extensions in epiphany-extensions CVS, and
I  had a look at epiphany reference documentation, but I couldn't find
any way to "parse" the links in the page and build another tab with all
images loaded in it.

Are epiphany-extensions able to do such things in Python ? Is there any
existing project and / or documentation about such an extension ? Where
could I find a bit of code I could take inspiration from ?

Thanks.

Yachar