accessing ephy-topics-entry and ephy-topics-palette widgets from an extension

Hello,

I am writing an extension in python and was wondering if it was
possible to use ephy-topics-entry and ephy-topics-palette widgets from
my python extension? If anyone is wondering the extension I am writing
is bookmark all tabs. So basically the dialog box is a lot like the
add bookmarks dialog and instead of trying to make widgets that act
like the two above it would be great to just be able to use them so
that the interface feels the same. I have this extension mostly done
other than interface tweaking to make it feel like the regular add
bookmarks and using those two widgets would be a lot simpler and more
importantly more consistent because if I recreate them for this
extension they will more than likely feel different.

Thanks,

Tyler Coumbes