Re: Tab

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 02:11:29PM +0200, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:
> 2006-10-26 klockan 05:15 skrev Zlatkov, Dimitar:
> > There's no reason why when you are typing an URL in GNOME Web Browser
> > 2.14.2.1 and click the Tab button the drop down box doesn't select your
> > entry. Not in linux. Otherwise, excellent browser.

I agree that this really annoys me. I can't stand having to move my
hand all the way over to the arrow keys just to select an entry that
is in the URL bar. It is one of two things that really prevent me from
completely switching over to Epiphany.

> Tab is reserved for focus switching.

I wonder if this behavior could be modified either by allowing some
about:config option or by simply writing an extension?

--
Michael V. De Palatis
Georgia Institute of Technology

mvd 'at' gatech [dot] edu