Re: Middle-clicking on toolbar buttons to open new tabs

On 11/25/06, BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne gmail com> wrote:

I know that this change creates an "inconsistency" because
middle-clicking on hyperlinks opens new tabs in the background while
middle-clicking on toolbar buttons opens new tabs in the
foreground.

Inconsistent perhaps, but probably what the user wants. I think it's fair to look at those as separate use cases.

-- Stoffe

--
Kristoffer Lundén
kristoffer lunden gmail com