Re: Epiphany 2.17.2 released

On 11/7/06, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:
      * Automatically open a Nautilus window after downloading has
        finished. Fixes bug #138876. Try this and tell us what you
        think!

I can't test this release, but please make sure that epiphany won't
depend on nautilus. I currently run it under fluxbox on an old
machine. It's the number one memory user on my system, but that's fine
since it's the best web-browser I've ever used...