Re: [gimmie-list] websites-as-apps?

Ya, I've been hoping to implement something similar what Bubbles[1] is already doing.

I think downloading scriptlets or little microcontent descriptions that expose a URL to Gimmie's application/document/people browsers is probably the way to go, since it allows for opt-in interaction, and the possibility of deep integration beyond what the URL content itself is likely to provide.

-Alex

[1] http://www.3d3r.com/bubbles/