Re: Using tags.
- From: Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>
- To: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Using tags.
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:41:46 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, Bjørn Haagensen wrote:
1. Is it possible to specify more than one tag in the location bar so
that bookmarks with the corresponding tags are shown in the
drop-down ? Actually more precisely my question is whether it is
possible with 'AND' semantics ?
No, at least this not possible yet. If I recall correctly, there is an
enhancement request open for this, but I can't find it right now in
2. Is there any way to get completion on tags in the location bar ?
Again, no, but is it necessary? The current completion also reacts on
partial topic names.
If the answer(s) are negative, would it be a reasonable thing to file a
enhancement-bug on ?
If you can make a good use case, by all means do so :)
Reinout van Schouwen *** student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl *** mobile phone: +31-6-44360778
www.vanschouwen.info *** help mee met GNOME vertalen: nl.gnome.org
] [Thread Prev