Using tags.

Hi,

Please bear with me if the answer to this is obvious. It's not for me at
the moment.

1. Is it possible to specify more than one tag in the location bar so
that bookmarks with the corresponding tags are shown in the drop-down ?
Actually more precisely my question is whether it is possible with 'AND'
semantics ?

2. Is there any way to get completion on tags in the location bar ?

If the answer(s) are negative, would it be a reasonable thing to file a
enhancement-bug on ?

Bj�