new blank tab

Ploum has a very nice write up about Epiphany:
http://ploum.frimouvy.org/?2006/03/15/100-why-you-should-try-epiphany-as-your-default-browser-with-gnome-214

It makes me eager to use Gnome 2.14!  It's times like these I think I
should switch away from Debian to something more cutting-edge like
Gentoo.  Then I go read the Gentoo installation docs, and after about
five pages I get very sleepy, and when I wake up, I'm still running
Debian.  :-)

Anyway, I learned from Ploum some nice things about Epiphany I hadn't
discovered yet.  But I have another question.  When I open a new tab
(CTRL+T), the tab opens to my homepage.  Is it possible to open a blank
page instead?  I see that I can use a blank page instead of my home page
all the time, but I like having a homepage.  I just don't want it to
load everytime I open a new tab.

I found some discussion about having the focus default to the address
bar when you open a new tab, but I couldn't find anything about how to
open a blank page.

--
Michael M. -- Portland, OR -- USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions