Re: Epiphany settings

På Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 02:16:02AM +0300, Timo Hirvonen skrev:
> I set image.animation_mode = none and restarted epiphany (2.14.2.1,
> xulrunner-1.8.0.4) and noticed the setting was reseted.
>
> It would be nice if the setting would be in the preferences dialog.
> Using about:config or gconf-editor to configure gnome program seems
> silly.

Epiphany is designed to be easy to use without too much configuration
options (it "just works"). This means that Epiphany does not have UI for all
possible Mozilla settings.

If you change the animation mode setting in about:config, Epiphany should
use the setting even after a restart. If not, this is most likely a bug.
Please file it in our bug tracking system.

Thanks for your feedback.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

sugar sugar :: you couldn't taste it :: in my throat         -- heather nova