Re: epiphany bookmark not save

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 23:14:57 +0200, Christian Persch wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Le samedi 17 juin 2006 à 21:34 +0200, Franz Timmer a écrit :
>> system: debian unstable, last update/upgrade 16/07/2006
>> here is the output of the console:
>> # ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
>> ** (epiphany-browser:5206): WARNING **: Unable to connect to session
>> bus: Unable to determine the address of the message bus
>
>So the problem is that you don't have a session dbus running. I'm not
>sure which debian package provides it, it's probably either "dbus" or
>"dbus-1-utils"; try installing those and logout/login and there should
>now be a dbus session bus and the warning shouldn't occur anymore.

epiphany-browser seems to depend on dbus, so everything you need should
already be there. What desktop environment are you using and how do you
start it?

/M

magnus therning org             Jabber: magnus therning gmail com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

If you can explain how you do something, then you're very very bad at
it.
     -- John Hopfield