Re: epiphany bookmark not save

Hi,

Le samedi 17 juin 2006 à 21:34 +0200, Franz Timmer a écrit :
> system: debian unstable, last update/upgrade 16/07/2006
> here is the output of the console:
> # ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
> ** (epiphany-browser:5206): WARNING **: Unable to connect to session
> bus: Unable to determine the address of the message bus

So the problem is that you don't have a session dbus running. I'm not
sure which debian package provides it, it's probably either "dbus" or
"dbus-1-utils"; try installing those and logout/login and there should
now be a dbus session bus and the warning shouldn't occur anymore.

Btw, this problem is caused by a custom debian patch to Epiphany,
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=361072 .

Regards,
	Christian