Re: What about the epiphany date server/bookmarks db

>I used for years epiphany but soo, firefox 2.1 is really goood and
>support gnome bookmark database. I needn't to worry about my bookmarks!

Firefox 2.1? I thought 2.0 wasn't even released yet :-)

Just a stupid example :) epiphany is just too... good !

What GNOME bookmark database? (I probably don't know enough about
GNOME's architecture to realise what you're talking about here.)

I'm talking about Futur 2.0 !

:-) I suspect you mean that if epiphany hooks into a GNOME-wide
bookmarks database then epilicious could be a standalone program rather
than an epilicious plugin.

That's it ! look at Jamie McCracken mail.