What about the epiphany date server/bookmarks db

Hi,

what about the bookmarks database ? it's planned for the 2.16.

Actually this database could be really interresting for the entire gnome desktop
because we could also add feeds and maybe webradios/tv. Why ?
To let us
save/share all our bookmarks easly (over the web and over the desktop).
use case :

I used for years epiphany but soo, firefox 2.1 is really goood
and support gnome
bookmark database. I needn't to worry about my bookmarks!

For example the epilicious extensions is really interresting but
should be
implemented alone.

Maybe I can help ?