Re: Google search menu question...

Hi Damian,

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Damian Pisapia wrote:

I once, after a fresh install somehow was able to use the google search
right click menu feature in Epiphany, but for some reason it has long
disappeared on my system and I don't know how to enable it again. Was

I think you are referring to the Smart Bookmarks extension. It shows a context menu on selected text for each smart bookmark you have (not just Google).

Am I on spot? :-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778