Re: Build error when building epiphany 1.9.4

yinglcs2 yahoo com wrote:
> But what if I have an official Firefox installed, and
> I have a private firefox build (download and compile
> the source of Firefox separately), how can I make
> epiphany links against my private firefox build?
I assume these are installed in different prefixes? (eg, your own is
installed in /opt or /usr/local , while the official one is in /usr).
If this is the case, you should be able to adjust /etc/ld.so.conf so
that ${private-fx-prefix}/lib is above ${official-fx-prefix}/lib (and
run ldconfig between changing this file and recompiling anything).
Other than that, you could try as I suggested before - remove
official-fx, compile epiphany, reinstate official-fx.

--
Lennon Victor Cook