Re: Build error when building epiphany 1.9.4

Thanks.

I use offical Firefox 1.5 for my web browsing on Linux
and I also want epiphany to compile with my private
build firefox for my development work.
So I need 2 versions of Firefox (one official, one
private) on my machine.

Thanks for your suggestion.