epiphany bookmarks

I know there are theories of the optimal human factors properties of
bookmark management, but the most frustrating part of my switch from
Galeon to Epiphany is the alphabetical bookmarks.  I find the most
useful organization (within a bookmark subcategory) is historical, i.e.,
the order in which the bookmarks were saved.  I may not remember the
bookmark title, but I always know about when I found a piece of
information, especially in (temporal)relationship to other info I was
working on at that time.  I am running Epiphany 1.4.9.  Are the
bookmarks going to remain alphabetical?  Same comment on the bookmark
categories as well.

BTW, I really liked the ease of management of Galeon bookmarks.

Thanks,
Brian Scipioni