Needed Feature: Ability To Turn Off 'Remember Form Data' Feature

Out of all the Gecko-powered browsers I use, only Epiphany and Netscape 8 lack the ability to turn off the 'form data memory' feature. I do not like to have the browser trying to re-enter my past data when I go back to a site. Rather than having to individually turn it off at each site (including different sites in the same domain, as in aaa.bbb.com, bbb.bbb.com), I would like to be able to turn it off ONCE and never have to do it again.