Re: On ArchLinux: Python problems, possibly a bug

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, Adam Hooper wrote:

Both have a "Python Console" plugin. I don't know exactly how to invoke the Gnumeric one, but in the Gedit case, go to Preferences and enable it in the "Plugins" tab, then make sure View -> Bottom Panel is enabled.

I believe you need a development version of gedit (2.13.x) for the Python console plugin to be available.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778