Re: On ArchLinux: Python problems, possibly a bug

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 08:41:03PM -0500, Adam Hooper wrote:
>On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 00:12 +0000, Magnus Therning wrote:
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>> ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.4/lib-dynload/_random.so: undefined symbol: _PyArg_NoKeywords
>>
>> Due to its location it looks like a python problem.
>>
>> Anyone else running into this?
>
>Can you run Python? How about Python plugins from within gnumeric,
>gedit, etc?

Hmmm, I don't know. I'm not familiar enough with either to know what
plugins are in python...

/M

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Finagle's Second Law:
Always keep a record of data -- it indicates you've been working.