Re: Freeze break request to improve context menu

On 2/19/06, Peter Harvey <peter a harvey gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> Thanks for that. I've just created a page to better show the
> ramifications of the patch. Here's hoping we can get that second
> approval. :) http://home.exetel.com.au/harvey/epiphany/toolbar/

Thanks for the page, it helps.  I want to know if this affects
documentation before approving, so I'm cc'ing gnome-doc-list.

(Also, your email made me think you had string break approval, so I
checked up on it and found
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-February/msg00220.html;
anyway, don't forget to notify release-team@ and gnome-doc-list@ if
you do get it)