Requesting mini-UI review for Epiphany toolbar patch

Hi guys,

A new way of showing/hiding individual toolbars was introduced in this
release cycle of Epiphany. We've found that the UI for this still has some
rough edges that we would like to polish, but because we're in UI and
string freeze, the release and i18n teams have requested that we get an UI
review this Monday to approve of the changes.

The full rationale behind this request can be found in this thread:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-February/msg00220.html

The patch, along with before/after screenshots is available here:
http://home.exetel.com.au/harvey/epiphany/toolbar/

We're hoping that the UI team will agree that these changes, or at
least some of them, are worthwile.

I'll try to be present in #epiphany and #ui-review most of the day to be
able to answer questions that might come up. Thanks in advance.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen