Re: Freeze break request to improve context menu

Hi Peter,

On Thu, February 16, 2006 14:00, Peter Harvey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The attached patch for Epiphany improves the context menu for bookmarks
> and other widgets on the toolbar. It also corrects some related bugs
> with the appearance and sensitivity of items on the context menu.
>
> It has maintainer approval. Screenshots available at:
>   http://home.exetel.com.au/harvey/epiphany/060215/

I don't have 2.13.x, and the patch is not so small. Could you elaborate
a bit on what is changed? Is this just a UI change? Or does it add a new
feature? Or...

>From what I can see, it looks like this adds some icons in the menu
and move some items from "Hide" to "Show" (so, basically, the opposite
action).

Also, could you tell us if translators accept the string changes that
are in this patch?

Thanks,

Vincent

--