Re: epiphany tab functionality

Hi Andrew,

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006, Andrew Conkling wrote:

 Since the developers seem to be against this, would this be doable
 in an extension?

Don't get me wrong here, I am a long time contributor to Epiphany (non-code related things) but I'm not some kind of all-powerful developer who decides what goes into Epiphany and what doesn't. Such decisions, when necessary, are taken by the maintainer.

In fact I don't have a strong opinion on this particular issue, except that the default behaviour shouldn't take the user by surprise, or confuse her. Basically, that translates to "don't force tabs on the user but use them only when she requests them".

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778