UI for configuring plugin

Up until now my little plugin has been configured by editing GConf
values through gconf-edit of gconftool directly. Not exactly
userfriendly.

I'd like to add a GUI for configuration that's accessible from within
epiphany, but I'm not really sure where to place it. A tab in the
Preferences, or maybe an added menu item somewhere (Tools menu, or under
Edit)? Both have draw-backs...

Is there some guidance written down on how a plugin should provide a UI
for configuration?

/M

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.