"Link not found" when using accents in a text area

Hello folks,

In first place, I want to appreciate the wonderful work made by the
people who wrote Epiphany! What a great browser. It would be just
perfect if it weren't for one little problem:

When I'm writing text in a text area (like in gmail compose window, or
writely), whenever I use accent letters (like á, é ó) I get a beep,
and in my status bar appears "á link not found". I'm using Epiphany
1.8.4.1, in brazilian portuguese.

Does anybody know if it is a bug, or I have something misconfigured?
It'really annoying, since I write a lot of text and my computer keeps
beeping everytime I use a accent mark.

Thank you in advance!

André