Re: Render bug

On 4/22/06, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
> Le vendredi 21 avril 2006 à 20:08 -0300, Alexandre Martani a écrit :
> > When I visit this page:
> >
> > http://www.colegioetapa.com.br/wrdb/
> >
> > I can see what looks like a bug between the tab bar and the top of the
> > page. An strange unrendered space, which keeps there even when I go to
> > another tab, but disappears when I open a new tab.
> > This does not happen with Firefox.
> > Using:
> > Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1)
> > Gecko/Debian-1.8.0.1-8 Epiphany/2.14
>
> I see this too. It disappears if I resize the browser window... looks
> like a gecko bug to me, even if it doesn't appear in firefox itself...

It's related to the fact that the page resizes itself on load, if I
disable javascript it doesn't happen. Could it be that Epiphany fails
to compensate properly?

Strangely, in Firefox it resizes to fill available space, but Epiphany
only makes it slightly bigger. I haven't examined the javascript to
see what it is intended to do.

-- Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Lundén