Re: About Bookmarks and Categories

On 9/5/05, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:

> Hi Kristoffer,

Hello =)

[...]
> For now I would suggest you take some time to
> browse the early archives of the epiphany list (around 2003, in the
> pre-1.0 era) - most of the UI decisions in Epiphany were taken after
> ample consideration.

Oh, I have no doubt about that - doesn't mean those were necessarily
the correct or the best descisions. Things change, and after trying
things in practice you may change your mind. Not that I'm saying that
the old descisions *are* wrong, only that it's always a good thing to
keep re-evaluating. Sticking blindly to old designs is what produced
Windows after all. =)

-- Stoffe

--
Kristoffer Lundén