Re: About Bookmarks and Categories

Hi Kristoffer,

Happy to hear that it works better for someone, I was kinda afraid
that it was a knee-jerk design descision - it seems to be ever so
popular to do "labels" today everywhere, but little actual explanation
on why it would be better.

When I have some more time (and if no one else does it) I will write a more elaborate reply. For now I would suggest you take some time to browse the early archives of the epiphany list (around 2003, in the pre-1.0 era) - most of the UI decisions in Epiphany were taken after ample consideration.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen