Re: action extension..

P�ed, Nov 09, 2005 at 07:39:50AM -0600, Eitan Suez skrev:
> you're absolutely correct!  wow, although i've been using gnome
> for maybe six months, i wasn't aware that menu accelerators could
> be edited in place.  thank you for the solution!  that was it.

While it's an awesome feature to be able to change the keyboard shortcuts,
the interface sucks most of the time, since it also allows you to use
shortcuts without a modifier key (Ctrl, Alt). This might be of some use for
non-document windows, but it's undesirable most of the time, because it
renders _keyboard _mnenmonics useless.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

what it was that you had said to me :: like i care at all            -- tool