Re: Proposal to revamp bookmarks++

Hi Peter,

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Peter Harvey wrote:

10-15 bookmarks?). Typing mistakes are a common occurrence though. I
don't want "Programing" or "Fnu" to be accidentally created as a topic.
I even considered trying to guess what you typed (simple implementation
would be to check for substrings) as a method to deal with the problem.

How about using the Enchant spellchecking back-end? (Perhaps with gtkspell3 although that project seems to progress very slowly.)

Maybe it sounds like overkill but sooner or later we want spellchecking support in Epiphany for other things (forms etc.) anyway.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778