Re: Proposal to revamp bookmarks++

P�ue, Nov 08, 2005 at 12:26:16PM +0100, Reinout van Schouwen skrev:
> On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Peter Harvey wrote:
> >10-15 bookmarks?). Typing mistakes are a common occurrence though. I
> >don't want "Programing" or "Fnu" to be accidentally created as a topic.
> >I even considered trying to guess what you typed (simple implementation
> >would be to check for substrings) as a method to deal with the problem.

> How about using the Enchant spellchecking back-end? (Perhaps with
> gtkspell3 although that project seems to progress very slowly.)

The Levenshtein distance algorithm could also be considered (perhaps with a
a distance treshold relative to the length of the string).

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you're a boy and i'm a girl :: protection                  -- massive attack