Minor irritation : no icon under FC4

If I go into the Main Menu and then Internet, Epiphany is there, but has
no launcher. I put it into my browser drawer on the panel anyway, and FC4
supplied that fat orange question mark it uses when it doesn't know what
to display. And clicking on that does launch Epiphany, which then runs.
But this could get inconvenient if I start using something else without a
proper icon. "yum update epiphany" does nothing.

Very Dumb Question : Where do I get one, and how do I tell FC4 to use it??

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1&4, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;