Re: Minor irritation : no icon under FC4

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, beartooth wrote:

no launcher. I put it into my browser drawer on the panel anyway, and FC4
supplied that fat orange question mark it uses when it doesn't know what
to display.

This is really strange, it would be quite sloppy if Fedora packaged Epiphany without a proper icon.

Very Dumb Question : Where do I get one, and how do I tell FC4 to use it??

Try right-clicking the question mark-launcher, select Properties, and click on the icon button. An icon chooser will appear, and you can select one you like. If no suitable icon is shown, you can also try using the GNOME search tool (Places > Find files...) to search your file system for a file called 'web-browser.png' and if you found it, drag it directly to the icon button on the epiphany launcher properties notebook.

Hope this helps,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778