Image loading policy

Hello, epiphany-list

Let me ask if there is an option to disable image loading in the current
development version of epiphany.

If there is not, will the patch that does this be accepted if I write
it? (not as an extension, but as a single checkbox in preferences in the
main branch)? What do you as the developers think about this setting?

P.S.
I understand that people with broad and cheap Internet don't bother at
all about image loading, but I also understand that the developers care
about spreading epiphany over the world. And imagine that absence of a
single simple option makes epiphany a non-browser at all for me and my
neighbors - it simply doesn't work with our home internet channels.
Personally I like epiphany a lot for its well-formed simplicity, but I
wonder how do you consider image policy control unnecessary. It is a
matter of a single checkbox and a lot of users (I'm not speaking about
only myself saying "a lot", seriously).

Regards, Dmitry