Re: Image loading policy

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Adam Hooper wrote:

Open your browser to "about:config" and change the
"network.image.imageBehavior" setting:

Because of Epiphany's commitment to simplicity, I don't know if a patch which showed this option in the preferences window would be accepted. It shouldn't be hard to write, though.

*If* we're going to include such an option, it would make most sense to have a checkbox in the View menu that remembers the state for each page, much like the Popup-setting we already have.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778