Re: [Fwd: Epiphany, I love it!]

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 15:17 -0500, Bryan Clark wrote:

I'm not out to start another war here.  I'll explain a little history
from my point of view because I don't want anyone to think that this
happened without a long decision process.
[snip]

Thanks for posting this.  This was the info I was looking for, and confirmed my belief that what Ephy really needs is more great development, not cheerleading and annoying "me too"s.

- Jens Knutson

--
"For something disgusting and lethal, cigarettes are amazingly enjoyable."
- Randy, in Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon