Re: del.icio.us extension

On 7/27/05, Magnus Therning <magnus therning org> wrote:
> I've just written my first Epiphany extension :-)
>
> It's an extension that synchronises your local bookmarks and the
> bookmarks in a Delicious account. I've put it on GnomeFiles:
>
>  http://gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=1016
>
> Bug reports and feedback is more than welcome.

Cool! Some comments:

* it would be nice if the tarball unpacked cleanly, i.e., if it
unpacked into ./epilicious instead of .
* it would be nice if the README said *how* to back up ephy bookmarks :)
* it would be cool if it could pull my delicious username/pass from
ephy's password store- I'm guessing this isn't possible, though?
* could it translate ephy keyword 'foo bar' into delicious keyword
'foo_bar' so that it can safely be transferred? that would still have
some problems if someone uses underscores in their keywords, but I'm
guessing use of underscores is less common than use of spaces in ephy
keywords.

Anyway, this looks nice- thanks!
Luis