Re: Trying to get gnome-web-photo to work (II)

Hi,

(looks like the first mail (I) didn't make it?)

Le lundi 08 août 2005 à 17:43 +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson a écrit :
> On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 05:34:56PM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> >   senere:~# DISPLAY=:25 gnome-web-print http://www.google.com/ google.ps
> >   Failed to initialise gecko!
>
> Heh; I did another round of make install, and then gnome-web-thumbnail
> started working; it looks like it never got to create the data directory.
> gnome-web-print doesn't output anything at all, though... No errors, just
> “timeout: 60” and then no .ps output. Any ideas?

Did you put an absolute path for the file? i.e.
gnome-web-print http://www.gnome.org/ /home/user/test.ps

For some reason it doesn't work when you put a non-absolute filename.

Oh, and I just fixed it to print all pages not just the first one. If
the cvs mirror isn't updated yet, just remove the content of
data/style.css .

Regards,
	Christian