Printing in Epiphany

I am unable to print from Epiphany, and would like advice on why this
might be.  The only entry shown for the printer is PostScript/Generic; I
have enabled other names in printcap which do not appear (I'm using BSD
lpr and the apsfilter magic filter).  The strange thing is that the
version of Mozilla against which Epiphany was built prints just fine.

Particulars: FreeBSD 6.0-beta, Gnome 2.10, Epiphany 1.6.0, Mozilla 1.7.7

Other applications, such as AbiWord, Gnumeric, Evolution and OO.o, for
example, show the entire list of printers, and print what they should.

Regards,

Frank