Re: Remember Window Position

Magnus Therning <magnus therning org> writes:

> I think that sort of feature belongs in the window manager rather
> than in the individual applications.

Please, someone speak up. This is non-sense and it directly conflicts
with the gnome philosophy;).

> If I want that kind of feature then I choose a WM that has it

The wm should not hold such a database of each application. Imagine
you change window manager. State information is something the
application keep and is a common practice in most applications.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m