Re: XUL & Epiphany

OK so after reading over this in more detail it would obviously need
some different directions, as it is pure python embedding as opposed
to js.

The sent the mail on first seeing the page as I've been thinking alot
about extensions lately. I use epiphany exclusively for browsing, but
there are a handfull of FF extensions that are just amazing and
absolutely necessary for development work. Hate to see all the cool
stuff being done in FF extensions lost on Ephy (greasemonkey!).

Britt