Re: Download manager and proxies

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 09:00 +0000, Henry Baldursson wrote:
> Another thing that I feel would be would be a little online/offline
> icon next to the security level icon that could have three settings:
> offline, online no proxy, online with proxy. The last two essentially
> toggling whether to use the Gnome proxy settings or not. That and a
> chance to filter which URLs get proxied in Epiphany would make my life
> easier.

That'll never be included in Epiphany itself, I don't think, since proxy
settings are a gnome-wide preference. However, it would be possible to
create an extension which toggles the setting and displays an icon. File
a bug under "General" in epiphany-extensions at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org and maybe someone will work on it.

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>