Re: Mozilla 1.7 will break Epiphany printing

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 00:41 +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le jeu 24/06/2004 à 22:45, Edd Dumbill a écrit :
> > I have filed a bug on Mozilla asking for this to be re-enabled, but for
> > now you won't be able to print from epiphany.
>
> I think we should treat it as RC, as this is quite a severe regression.
> We'd better release sarge with mozilla 1.6 but a working printing for
> the desktop's browser.

[CC'ing Epiphany list for upstream comment.]

Looks like we have a problem then, read

"The original bug report lists security reasons beyond the fact that
Mozillas Postscript/default is obsolete.  Epiphany upstream knows about
the issue since *years*. It is their fault when they have deaf ears.
Sorry."

-- Edd